- Family is extremely important to Vizh. That’s why he was able to forgive Wonder Man after the mess involving Wanda. Because even though Simon is an asshole, he’s still his brother. He hangs on desperately to whatever family ties he has, even begrudgingly recognizing Ultron as his father. He is surprised and a little distressed when other people throw away their familial relationships, mainly because he can’t comprehend why anyone would do that.
- Vision doesn’t use contractions when he speaks.
- He also tends to speak very formally, although he has been trying to improve his vocabulary with ‘slang’ words. (Usually with unintentionally hilarious results.)
- Vizh tries his hardest to make jokes. He really does. But he isn’t very good at it. He also has a hard time understanding other people’s jokes.
- If there’s anyone that has a low opinion of themselves, it’s Vizh. He’s always thought that Wanda could do better, that he’s replaceable, really the list could go on and on and on.
- While deep down he believes that he is truly human, he also doubts it regularly. It depends on his mood, really.
- He’s going to try and be a father to every single Tommy and Billy he comes across. It’s just in his nature. However, if he feels that the boys are emotionally sound, happy, and safe where they are, he won’t push the matter.